30 December 2012

Tumblr and I


A wise person said to me recently: "You have a product, but you don't have a business." What she meant was that I might be making cool stuff and know cool stuff, and have mad cool skillz, but unless I do the nitty-gritty of the business side - the marketing, the accounting, the strategic planning - no-one will know about my coolness and ask me to do stuff for them.

So in a tiny teensy first step I am making an effort to promote myself more. In that spirit, a small announcement: I now have a Tumblr blog. If you want to see my drawing efforts (I promise I will only post the good stuff), go here.

In related news, you can still find the best of my film work on YouTube, my still photography on Flickr, and an overview of my other work, including writing samples, on my website

No comments:

Post a Comment